KIOSK – RENT A UNIT OR MAKE PAYMENTS 24/7
Gate Hours 7AM – 7 PM
You Can Use the Kiosk to:
- Rent a storage unit anytime. You can only enter and exit the gate during gate hours. Gate hours 7AM – 7 PM
- Purchase a lock from Kiosk dispenser if needed. ($10.00)
- Make a payment with cash, check, credit or debit card anytime of the day.
Using the Kiosk is Simple:
- Touch screen for easy navigation.
- Keyboard for easy data entry.
- Megan, an on screen avatar, provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process. (Megan incluso habla en español.)
See rental and payment instructions at the Kiosk
Have your driver’s license ready for the system to make a copy.
- If you are a current customer, select “Existing Customer” and use your unit number and gate code to access your account.
- Over locked units are generally unlocked within 24 to 48 hours of payment (holidays excluded). We do not remove over locks or allow gate access until the account is paid in full.
- This is a rental and pay station. It does not dispense cash or give change. If you overpay, the extra funds will be credited to your account.
- If a new tenant comes in after hours and rents a unit from the Kiosk, he cannot access the unit until the next day’s gate hours (7AM – 7 PM).
- If you are paying by check, do not insert the check until requested by the machine. Place your check at the bottom of the check slot and allow the machine to pull the check through the slot.
- Current tenants; If gate does not respond to your code entry, check to see if there is a balance on your account. If there is, make payment then reenter your code to activate gate.
We made it easy to access your account with our Kiosk 24 hours, 7 days week. Gate hours 7AM– 7PM! You can always stop in during our office hours, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
No Smoking in facility at anytime!