You Can Use the Insomniac to:
- Rent a storage unit and move in anytime during access hours!
- Make a payment with cash, check, credit or debit card.
- Select your gate access code.
Using the Kiosk is Simple:
- Touch screen for easy navigation.
- Keyboard for easy data entry.
- Megan, an on screen avatar, provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process. (Megan incluso habla en español.)
- Select “New Customer” for unit availability, prices, and unit descriptions/photos.
- Have your driver’s license ready for the system to make a copy.
- When taking your photo, be sure your face shows on the screen.
- Use the trackball when you need to correct or add information.
- Read your contract carefully before clicking “I agree”.
- Have your rental agreement emailed to you, printed, or both.
- Purchase lock and keys set from kiosk dispenser. ($10)
- You can reserve a storage unit by calling office (530) 365-0558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the registration process using the 24/7 Rental Station when you arrive.
- If you are a current customer, select “Existing Customer” and use your unit number and gate code to access your account.
- Over locked units are generally unlocked within 24 to 48 hours of payment (holidays excluded). We do not remove over locks or allow gate access until the account is paid in full.
- This is a rental and pay station. It does not dispense cash or give change. If you overpay, the extra funds will be credited to your account.
- If a new tenant comes in after hours and rents a unit from the Kiosk, he cannot access the unit until the next day’s business working hours.
- If you are paying by check, do not insert the check until requested by the machine. Place your check at the bottom of the check slot and allow the machine to pull the check through the slot.
- Current tenants; If gate does not respond to your code entry, check to see if there is a balance on your account. If there is, make payment then reenter your code to activate gate.
We made it easy to rent 24 hours, 7 days week self-storage, with our onsite 24/7 Rental Station. We think you’ll like it. You can always stop in during our office hours, and our staff will be happy to assist you. No Smoking in facility at anytime!