Kiosk up and running
Note: Payments made through Kiosk does not guarantee payment. Please check your bank to see if payment went through.
We made it easy to access your account with our Kiosk 24 hours a day, seven days week. While our kiosk is always available, our gate hours are from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Additionally, you can always stop in during our office hours, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
We accept cash, all major credit cards at kiosk. No Checks! (We accept checks in the office)
7 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily effective April 1st!
If you’re locked in the gates after hours call (530) 229-4423 * $50 fee to unlock gate after hours.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Available by Phone
Due to COVID-19 Office will be closed until further notice!
CALL TO RESERVE & UNITS CAN BE RENTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (530) 365-0558
Note: On-Site Mgrs are taking every health precaution to protect the safety of our customers
Please don’t distrub On-Site Mgrs after hours!
Emergency phone (530) 229-4423 text friendly
NO SMOKING ON THE FACILITY
Frequently Asked Questions
- Touch screen for easy navigation.
- Use keyboard for easy data entry.
- Megan, an on screen avatar, provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process. (Megan incluso habla en español.)
- Rent a storage unit anytime. You can only enter and exit the gate during gate hours. Gate hours (7 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily)
- Purchase a lock from Kiosk dispenser if needed. ($10.00)
- Make a payment with cash, check, credit or debit card anytime of the day.
- This is a rental and pay station. It does not dispense cash or give change. If you overpay, the extra funds will be credited to your account.
- If a new tenant comes in after hours and rents a unit from the Kiosk, he cannot access the unit until the next day’s gate hours (7AM – 7 PM).
- If you are paying by check, do not insert the check until requested by the machine. Place your check at the bottom of the check slot and allow the machine to pull the check through the slot.
- Current tenants; If gate does not respond to your code entry, check to see if there is a balance on your account. If there is, make payment then reenter your code to activate gate.
- Have your driver’s license ready for the system to make a copy.
- If you are a current customer, select “Existing Customer” and use your unit number and gate code to access your account.
- Over locked units are generally unlocked within 24 to 48 hours of payment (holidays excluded). We do not remove over locks or allow gate access until the account is paid in full.
- We do not accept checks.